Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Like Taking Candy From A Baby: Easy And RUDE

, , , , | Friendly | CREDIT: NWise111111 | October 17, 2023

A good friend of mine and I visited lots of amusement parks and water parks in the summertime in our teens. He was afraid of the larger water slides but was thrilled to ride them as long as I accompanied him. They had double-seating innertubes, and my friend and I shared one and would patiently wait our turn if one wasn’t readily available.

After getting off of one of the many slides one time, we saw two small children trying to pick up one of the double tubes to ride in. A woman in her mid-thirties with a child who looked barely older than two swiftly approached these two kids and snatched the tube right out of the little hands of these mortified six- or seven-year-olds.

Woman: “We’ve been waiting too long for one!”

She then dragged the tube off with her toddler in her other arm.

My friend and I both saw this unfold, and unfortunately, we weren’t able to intervene in time, but we gave our innertube to the younger children so that they could still enjoy the water slide.

We both agree that you have to be a pretty big scumbag to rip something out of a child’s hands if that child is within their rights to use said thing. Waiting a few extra minutes won’t kill you.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!