Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Giving Them A Pizza Your Mind

, , , , , | Right | March 16, 2022

I work at a gas station that sells pizzas. You can either buy a whole pizza or we sell them cut into quarters. It’s late in the day when my manager receives this call.

Customer: “I came in earlier today and I got one of your pieces of pizza and it was absolutely disgusting. It tasted like cardboard.”

Manager: “I’m sorry abou—”

Customer: “I need you guys to make me two whole pizzas to make up for your mistake.”

Manager: “I can offer to either replace the piece or give you a refund, but I’m not going to give you—”

Customer: “Do you even know who this is? I’m [Customer]. I come in there every day and get a piece of pizza, and this is how you are treating me?”

Manager: “Ma’am, I’m not sure who you are. We have a lot of regular customers.”

Customer: “Oh, my God. I come in with [Friend], and we get [Pizza Brand #1] and sit in the cafe and eat. Everyday.”

Manager: “We don’t sell [Pizza Brand #1]. You want the store on—”

Customer: “Don’t lie to me!”

Manager: “We sell [Pizza Brand #2]. Have for over ten years. We’ve never sold [Pizza Brand #1]. The only [Gas Station] that sells that brand is the store on [Street]. Call them.”

The customer huffed and hung up the phone. My manager called the other store and warned them about the upcoming phone call. They just laughed and said they knew who she was, and if there was a problem with her pizza, she should have said something while she was eating it. I don’t think she was going to get her free pizzas.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!