Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Getting To The Real Roots Of The Problem

, , , , | Right | August 31, 2023

I have had a very long day, so I’m not in the best of moods. I dyed a young customer’s hair blonde a few weeks ago, and she returns today, looking a bit upset.

Customer: “Something’s gone wrong with the dye job!”

Me: “It looks okay to me. What issue are you having with it?”

Customer: “But my hair always comes back the old color! Look at the top!”

Me: “Yes, it will do that as it grows out.”

Customer: “Can you do anything to it that will keep it blonde forever?”

Me: “Head over to the other side of downtown. There’s a big university there; they have a genomics lab. They’re more qualified than I am.”

Customer: *Totally oblivious* “Thanks!”

She heads for the door, getting out her phone.

Customer: “Genomics? That’s the name of the salon?” 

I ended up taking pity on her and calling her back to explain what genetics is and why we can’t solve her hair issues. I still don’t think she understood, but I managed to go home not feeling like a d**k. I’ll save that for the stupid customers who are ALSO badly behaved.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!