Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Carefully Cataloguing All The Ways You’re Doing It Wrong

, , , , , | Right | November 4, 2022

As a graphic designer, I created an online catalogue for a client who wanted to give their retailers the opportunity to post it on their own web pages, including the respective retailers’ own logos, addresses, etc.

The retailers who were interested in this setup were told to send their logos and information to me, and I would fit it into the catalogue.

This was going perfectly fine until I got a call from one of the retailers.

Retailer: “We need your address so we can send you our logo.”

Me: *Kindly* “Actually, the fastest way to get your logo through is by sending it via email. You can send it to [email address].”

They insist on sending it by mail.

After a little back and forth, I give up and give them the mailing address. A week later, I get an envelope. I’m expecting a USB drive, but instead, there’s just a piece of the retailer’s stationery, which has their logo on it. I call them.

Me: “I’m sorry, but I need a digital copy of the logo that’s on your stationery.”

They seem to understand what I’m asking for.

Retailer: “Okay, I’ll send it to your email shortly.”

Five minutes later, I got an email with an attached photo of the stationery.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!