Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A Sign Of The End Of Shift Becomes A Sign Of The End Of Times

, , , , , , | Right | November 17, 2023

Our store is closing up early as there is a hurricane coming in. Most customers have grabbed some essentials and rushed out, but there is one older lady who seems to be browsing without any sense of urgency.

Me: “Ma’am, we need to close up now. Please take your purchase to the counter.”

Customer: *Almost nonchalantly* “Oh, but why?”

Me: “There’s going to be a hurricane later today, and we all need to get someplace safer.”

Customer: “Oh, but you don’t understand. I’m a Christian.”

Me: “I’m afraid I don’t follow.”

Customer: “God only lets the natural disasters happen to all those Muslim countries. He leaves the Christian ones alone. That’s how I know I’ll be safe.”

Wow.

Me: “Ma’am, that’s… I don’t have time to get into that. Please leave the store now if you’re not making a purchase.”

Customer: “Are you a Christian?”

Me: “Ma’am, that’s not relevant.”

Customer: “Christ isn’t relevant? That’s why you’ll die in the hurricane and I’ll be fine. I can save you right now, and then I can have time to finish my groceries.”

Me:Ma’am! Please leave! Now!”

Customer: *Leaving angrily* “This is how it starts! Persecuting the Christians!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!