Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #210503

, , | Unfiltered | October 6, 2020

(I work in a popular fast food restaurant. We are in the middle of a dinner rush when a older man who is known for giving us trouble walks in)

Coworker: “Hi! How may I help you today?

Customer: “Pancakes”

Coworker: “Oh, um. We don’t serve breakfast past 10:30”

Customer: “Well (Other restaurant) does!”

Coworker: “I’m sorry but we can not serve breakfast at this time”

Customer: “Call (other restaurant)! They’ll tell you how to do it!!”

(At this point there is a long line behind the man)

Me: “I’m sorry but we can not call (other restaurant) and we can not serve breakfast at this time. Can we get you anything else?”

Customer: “CALL THEM!!!”

Me: “Sir, I am not going to call them, please look at menu and let me know if you want anything we can serve”

Customer: “Nuggets and ice cream”

Me: “Any sauce for your nuggets and would you lik a cup or cone?”

Customer: “NO SAUCE DID I SAY SAUCE? CUP! AND MAKE MY NUGGETS FRESH. FRESH”

Me: “okay sir. I’ll have those made fresh for you”

(He pays in all change and we get to the people behind him apologizing for the scene. After a few minutes he pushes back to the counter”

Customer: “Wheres my strawberry sauce for the ice cream!?”

Me: “You only ordered a plain ice cream cup. Besides we dont sell strawberry sundaes so we cant put strawberry syrup on there”

Customer: “YOU DID IT BEFORE.”

Me: “We discontinued the strawberry sundae a few years ago. I’m sorry sir but I can only offer you chocolate or carmel topping which is 30 cents extra”

Customer: “THIS IS BULLSH*T. CALL (other restaurant) THEY CAN TELL YOU HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS.”

(at this point my manger came over)

Manager: “Sir you have been causing a scene and being rude towards our customers and workers. you need to leave.”

Customer: “CALL THEM RIGHT NOW OR I AM GOING TO CALL CORPORATE”

Manger: “Or you can leave and take your ass to (other restaurant) before I call the cops!”

(The man then mumbles something and leaves but not before stealing all of our sugar packets from the dinning room)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!