Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #199917

, , | Unfiltered | July 6, 2020

(A customer who is notorious about being picky for her dogs groom brings a dog in to the salon to be groomed. There are four of us today, so we aren’t giving our times to pick up. We tell the owners we will call when the dog is ready. This customer insists we give them a time, so my co-worker tells the customer we will try for 12 )
Customer: *calls in at 10:30* Hi is my dog ready yet?
Me: I’m sorry, she’s still being groomed. She will be done at 12.
Customer: ok I will pick her up at 12
*half an hour passes by*
Co-worker: Hey [my name] I think that customer just pulled up….
Me: If she comes in, tell her the dog won’t be done till 12.
Customer: *walks in 30 minutes later* is my dog ready yet?
Co-worker: She’s still being groomed. She will be done at 12.
Customer: *heavy sigh* ok I’ll go wait outside…But remember not to cut her eyelashes!
(The dog is done at 12 but now the owner is nowhere to be found. 30 minutes later we see the owner come back to get her dog. The kicker? She didn’t complain once about the actual groom when she picked up the dog. Pleasantly surprised)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!