Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #197525

, , | Unfiltered | June 21, 2020

(I came out of seeing “Suicide Squad” to use the rest room. The rest rooms are behind the rope & in the same room as the concessions/ticket stations. I paused at the door, hearing a loud conversation.)

Clerk: “Oh, I’m so sorry mam-”

Woman: “You don’t f*cking understand! I need a refill, NOW!” *Shoves her card over the counter, knocking over her popcorn.*

Clerk: “O-Okay, I’ll-”

*The clerk, around sixteen, tries running the card again. The woman’s face was beet red and she grunted like a bull, clinging to the display case while balancing three drinks in her arms* “You b*tch! It works! IT WORKS!”

Clerk: “Mam this is your BANK ID card-”

*She pulled out a sheet of accepted payments such as credit card, cash, etc. When she attempted to give the card back, the woman only got MORE upset.*

Woman: “NO! NO NO! THE LAST TIME I WAS HERE, THIS WORKED!”

Clerk: “Mam-”

*The woman attempted to lunge across the counter – an idea that didn’t work too well. She was about 5’0 and over two hundred pounds. Drinks went flying and the clerk ran to get a manager while apologizing!*

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!