Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

14 Stories To Grin And Bear About The Dentist! – A Not Always Right Story Roundup!

| Right | May 24, 2024

Dear readers,

It is a tooth universally accepted that nobody likes going to the dentist. I mean, the actual person who does your dental work might be a great person, but whether you’re going for a routine checkup and cleaning or a root canal, a dentist appointment usually isn’t any fun. (Disclaimer: I could be projecting. My teeth have been through it, folks.)

Grab a spool of dental floss, lay back, and open wide for these 14 stories from the Not Always Right archives about dizzying dentist disasters!

 

Getting On Your Nerves – You know, it hurts more if you’re tense.

Dubious Over Dubai, Dumb About Des Moines – Lucky for them, geographical knowledge isn’t vital to their job.

A Horse Can Lead Itself To Water – Of all the bad excuses to cancel a dentist appointment…

Hopefully, They Get Dental Care In Heaven – Well, this is awkward.

Loosely Based On A True Story – It technically isn’t loose anymore…

Don’t Make Him Drill That Into Your Brain – When you turn fifty, though, go crazy, kiddo!

Teaching Him The Horrible Tooth – Hits from the comments: “OP, can you go back in time and do the same to me, as well, please?” (Credit: Galekse) (Me, too, please?)

May Be Hard To Numb-erstand Me – It’s kind of like how they always ask you how your life is going when they have their hands in your mouth.

A Day Late Is A Dollar Saved – Insurance is less of a pain when people are looking out for you.

From Open Wide To Open Lied – Somebunny wasn’t listening…

Should Have Known All A Bong – We’re not dentists, but we’re guessing the answer to that is “ABSOLUTELY NOT”.

You’ve Left The Trail – This dentist should really…

Thanking You Hard – Hits from the comments: “I’ve actually found a lot of dentists are pretty good at charades.” (Credit: Anne-Marie)

Getting To The Root Of The Issue – Hits from the comments: “This story makes my mouth hurt…” (Credit: Cyberjar88)

 

We hope you enjoyed this dentist-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

13 Reasons Why Healthcare Workers Should Rule The World

 

10 Eye-Opening Stories About Adventures At The Eye Doctor’s!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!