Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

13 Stories About Ridiculous Customers In Mexican Restaurants!

| Right | December 10, 2021

Dear readers,

In June of last year, we brought you a roundup about Chinese restaurants. And today, this editor is hungry. I’ve decided to tide myself over with a roundup about Mexican restaurants! Restaurants everywhere attract stupid and rude customers, and Mexican restaurants are no exception. And there’s occasionally the added bonus of bigotry!

So, grab yourself a bowl of chips with your favorite salsa and enjoy these 13 stories about ridiculous customers in Mexican restaurants!

 

A Cheese By Any Other Name – Listen to the five-year-old, dude.

Gastrointestinalcentrism – Ahhh, the classic game: stupid or prank caller?

You’re Bean Unreasonable – Sounds like you really just wanted fries.

If A Is Equal To B… – Looks like you’re in luck; you can have both!

Not Two Bright – Hits from the comments: “Now there’s a customer we can count on to be stupid!”

Making A Senior Mistake – The audacity of this seniority!

From A Private Booth To A Private Cell – This story has it all, from impossible demands to racism to handcuffs.

Best Not Order The French Fries – Hits from the comments: “Good thing you don’t get shot for terminal stupidity.”

This Argument Is Short And Sweet – Shutting down stupidity with good-old-fashioned logic!

Mexi-can’t Make Them Understand – I haven’t had enough cervezas to deal with this.

That Cheesed Them Off! – These folks are enough for you to have a melt-down.

Supremely Stupid Behavior – Hits from the comments: “If he wants to pay more, let him. Stupidity tax at its finest.”

You Mexican’t Say That – I think we may need to borrow our commenters’ clue-by-four for this one.

 

We hope you enjoyed our Mexican Restaurant-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

14 Terrible Customers At Chinese Restaurants

 

10 Mixed-Up Stories About Margaritas!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!