Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

12 Funny Stories About Customers Who Were Their Own Worst Enemy

| Right | July 21, 2021

Dear readers,

The majority of the customers that appear on these pages aren’t the brightest bunch. We’ve covered some truly inept encounters over the years, but there are some customers who are so desperate to “be right” that they become their own worst enemy. Cases of entitlement gone too far, or lies that push the boundaries into unbelievability, you’ll find them here in these twelve stories rounded up from our archives.

Enjoy these stories about customers that brought all their misfortune down upon themselves…

 

A Reversal Of Fortune – “He had it comin’! He only had himself to blame!”

The Problem Was Licked – Do you have any idea how filthy phones are?!

Brazen Overtures Like Mints On Pillows – I never thought I’d say this, but I wish someone would “harass” me like this.

Maybe It Got Chuck Norris’d – Hits from the comments: “You’re right, that’s not accidental damage, that’s stupidity. And it’s still not covered.”

Self Overflowing Prophecies – Once again, I am reminded of how lucky I am that I don’t have to deal with customers.

Mixed Me-ow-ssages – Want to bet the cat is smarter than the owner?

The Road To Yell(ing) Is Paved With Good Intentions – Hits from the comments: “Durrr. Math make hardness times for brain. Brain no math good. Arrrr. You try trick me. Maaaaath.”

Generosity Which Knows No Bounds – Seventy-five dollars worth of bad attitude.

Disappointed By A Lack Of Disappointment – At this point, I’d just make something up.

Diagnostics Through Osmosis – Brain don’t work, either.

The Perfect Customer – I… but… asdkjlfhdaglkjadfh!!!!!!!!!!

Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind – No, we just do those things for fun! GAH!

 

We hope you enjoyed this Customers-Are-Their-Own-Worst-Enemy-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

10 Satisfying Stories Where The Customer Was Proven Wrong!

 

10 Wrong Customers Who Tried To Blame Anyone Else But Themselves

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!