Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Satisfying Stories Where The Customer Was Proven Wrong!

| Right | March 12, 2021

Dear readers,

“The customer is always right.” That is something that many a customer, especially those who know they are in the wrong, have fallen behind to get their own way. But what if you could prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that the customers were wrong, and possibly even lying?

We’ve rounded up ten satisfying stories from our archives where the customer was proven so wrong, they had no reasonable defense! Sit back and enjoy the show!

 

Caught Red-Handed – Somebody brought the receipts, and it wasn’t [Guest].

Military Intelligence, Part 2 – Get your head out of the clouds, Gunny!

Putting The Me In Blame – Yup, I stole your card. And I’m so sneaky, I even put it back!

Word Of The Day: Owned – Fluffy’s gonna be so disappointed.

And Whose Fault Is That? – Hits from the comments: “The courts take a dim view of this defense.”

And The Cases Serve Their Purpose – We put those out just in case.

Business Must Be Slow – How do you stay in business?!

Right-Click, Wrong-Click, Part 2 – And from then on, he was as quiet as a mouse.

A Suitable Trade-Off – A video game store? After lunchtime? On a weekend? Are you new?

On Sale: Humble Pie – Personally, I’d rather lose a dollar than be that a**hole, but what do I know?

 

We hope you enjoyed this Very Wrong Customers-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

13 Hilarious Stories About Customers Who Dialed The Wrongest Number Ever

 

14 Funny True Stories About Customers Getting Tongue-Tied In The Worst Way!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!