Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Hair-Raising Stories About Barbers

| Right | May 19, 2021

Dear readers,

Today is National Barber Mental Health Awareness Day! Barbers have been taking care of our hair since around 5000 BC when ancient Egyptians started using sharpened flint or shells to cut hair. Is there anything more therapeutic (besides actual therapy) than spilling all your troubles to some kind relative stranger who’s massaging your scalp?

Now is the perfect time to turn the tables and check in with your favorite barber or hairstylist and ask how they’re feeling! And pray they don’t take the Sweeney Todd route…

In honor of this holiday, here are 10 stories about handy hair-cutters and the nonsense they have to deal with!

 

Cut The Hair, Not The Bureaucracy – Just give them a fake number and sit down.

Not The Sharpest Tool In The Box Today – Pray this is the worst customer you deal with in a given day.

A Very Close Shave – We think you may need to report your barber to the police.

A Pinch Of Assault – A customer gets pinchy with me, I get punchy. Probably why I work here instead of in customer service…

Being Poker-Faced About Your Feelings – Romance is just a snip away!

Two Much Information – See, this is why this holiday exists.

It’s A Dog’s Strife – This story isn’t technically about a barber, but we feel bad for the barber this customer eventually visits.

Great Scott, Chewie! – A little off the top of his head…

He Must Have Brown Hair – We can’t tell if this is adorable or concerning.

Someone’s Having A Bad Hair Day – This barber’s mental health would be best served by joining a different profession.

 

We hope you enjoyed this Barber-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

10 Stories About People Who Didn’t Nail It At The Salon

 

23 Wild Customer Stories About Tattoos, And Those Who Should Never Be Allowed To Get One!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!