Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

When They Get Offended That They’re The Only One Getting Offended

, , , | Right | January 31, 2023

My wife and I went to a fast-food Mexican place that I had never been to but she had. When we got inside, there was a woman standing there berating the man at the counter for not having enough potatoes in her breakfast taco. Then, she started to walk out, claiming she was going to put it “all over social media”.

There were only two people working at the restaurant at that point: the man at the counter and a manager.

Customer: “You don’t want to eat here.”

Wife: *Under her breath* “Now I want to eat here more than ever.”

Then, the woman turned to us and started to unwrap the foil around her taco.

Customer: “I want to show you what I got.”

Me: *In the most polite but firm tone I can manage* “Ma’am, ma’am, no disrespect, but I do not care.”

She started trying again, but my wife interjected.

Wife: “You sound like a woman with a very specific hairstyle.”

Then, finally, she turned and left in a huff. The cashier apologized, we talked for a moment, and he explained that they cook the potatoes into the eggs and that’s just how it happened. We told him it wasn’t his fault. The service was good, the food was good, and we will go back again sometime.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!