Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

What A Conehead, Part 2

, , , , | Right | August 18, 2023

I’m a customer with my grandparents in an ice cream shop. We are sitting on stools near the counter when a man walks in.

Customer: “Can I have five scoops of vanilla in a cone, please?”

The woman behind the counter smiles and starts putting one scoop on a cone and then repeating the action with four others.

Customer: “What are you doing?”

Employee: “You asked for five scoops, sir.”

Customer: “Five scoops on the same cone, you idiot!”

His voice escalates rather quickly.

Employee: “But sir—”

Customer: “What? Can’t a man have an ice cream?”

Employee: “Well, sir, for you to have five scoops would be impossible. Our cones, even the extra large, couldn’t hold that amount.”

Customer: “This is ridiculous! How hard is it to get a proper ice cream round here?!”

At this point, he has grabbed the attention of a manager.

Manager: “Can I help you, sir?”

Customer: “D*** right, you can help me! This woman isn’t serving me. All I want is five scoops of ice cream on one cone!”

Manager: “Sir, our cone sizes cannot fit five scoops on them; you can easily see that.”

Customer: “So?! I want my ice cream!”

The manager pauses for a second.

Manager: “Sir, have you ever been to an ice cream shop where they sell five scoops on one cone?”

Customer: “Well… er… no, actually.”

The guy is less angry now.

Manager: “Then I’m sorry, but we can’t help you.”

The manager walks away along with the serving girl.

Customer: “I deserve rights to ice cream you know!”

The man then left in a huff. We started laughing and finished our ice cream, while the manager and employee smiled and carried on with their day as usual.

Related:
Being A Conehead With The Cups
What A Conehead
She’s A Total Conehead
Total Coneheads

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!