Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

We Don’t Have Signs Saying “Please Don’t Be An A**”, Either

, , , , , | Right | April 9, 2023

It is the height of craziness in 2020. We have just come off furlough, but the fitting rooms in our store are still closed. Our customers are not happy, but we are using the fitting rooms to quarantine all the clothes that have been returned, based on medical advice at the time.

Customers start taking it upon themselves to try on clothes in the store aisles. It’s the beginning of a giant mess, but no one can stop them.

I am returning clothes that have completed quarantine to their racks, and I look up and am face to face with a woman’s naked rear end. She is trying on bathing suits in the middle of the store and has pulled down her pants and underwear to put on the bathing suit.

Me: “You can’t do that!”

Customer: “There are no signs!”

I look at her, and then I look at her friends, who are staring at us both.

Me: “Please explain to her why we don’t need signs.”

Then, I walked away.

I guess they explained public indecency to her because, when I came back five minutes later to continue putting stuff away, she and her friends were gone.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!