Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

They’re Not Kidding When They Say, “Worst Service Ever”

, , , , | Working | May 19, 2023

There’s this restaurant in my neighborhood that has the worst service of any place I’ve ever been. I’ve gone half a dozen times because it’s close and the food is really, really good. But this happened the last time I went.

I order the steak and eggs and my girlfriend orders something really basic. We’re sitting there for a long time — long enough for the people next to us to sit, order, and get their food.

I’m about to flag down the waitress and see what’s taking so long when she walks over to us.

Waitress: “I’m sorry, but the kitchen says you can’t have your steak.”

Me: “They say I can’t have it?”

Waitress: “Yeah, sorry, but they say they can’t make it for you.”

Me: “I don’t understand. You mean you’re out of the steak?”

Waitress: “No, they keep making it wrong.”

Me: “They… Huh?”

Waitress: “They made three already, but they keep making it wrong. Cooking it wrong. You can have something else.”

I order something else and we wait for over half an hour again. The waitress comes over again.

Waitress: “We lost your order ticket. Can you tell me what you wanted again?”

We left.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!