Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

May We Suggest The Decaf

, , , , | Right | January 28, 2010

Coworker: “Hi there, what can we get you today?”

Customer: “I want a mocha with THIS much coffee in it.”

Coworker: “All right, so about two inches of brewed coffee as well as the espresso and all the other stuff?”

Customer: “What is it with you people? How come every time I go here, you have to ask me a million questions? Are you all stupid? All I want is a mocha with coffee!”

Me: “We just want to make sure we make your drink the way you want it.”

Customer: “So what? I don’t care! I’m not answering any more questions! Just make me my drink!”

Me: “Okay, so I’m just going to put coffee in the cup with–”

Customer: “No! No, no, no, not coffee! Mocha! MOCHA! Mocha with THIS much coffee!”

Me: “So, no coffee. Do you just want a mocha with two inches of espresso then? It usually only comes with–”

Customer: “You’ve got to be kidding me! You are all idiots! Let me tell you step by step how to do it. First, walk over to that machine over there and put that brown stuff, COFFEE, into the cup to THIS line and then add the shot… and chocolate… and milk!”

Me: “So you do want brewed coffee in it?”

Customer: “JUST DO IT!”


This story is part of the Ignorant Coffee Customers roundup!

Read the next Ignorant Coffee Customers roundup story!

Read the Ignorant Coffee Customers roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!