Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Karma Ate You Up For Breakfast

, , , , | Right | February 27, 2020

There are two different teenage boys on two different headsets taking orders for the drive-thru lanes. A man pulls up to pay for his order at the drive-thru window when this exchange occurs.

Cashier:
“Hi there. Your total is $24.55.”

Customer:
*Glares* “So, do you have a sausage, egg, and cheese bagel on the menu?”

Cashier:
“Ah, yes. Yes, we do.”

Customer:
“So, tell me why Mr. Moron told me it doesn’t exist and rang up a sausage biscuit divided by two multiplied in half with cheese and a bagel? Does the sausage, egg, and cheese bagel exist? Mr. Moron said it didn’t exist.”

The boy that rang up the sandwich gave him exactly what he had asked for but it was just rung up in a strange way.

Cashier:
“Yes, sir, we have that on the menu. I will just go ahead and change that. It’s not a problem.”

The cashier rings up the sausage egg and cheese bagel instead of what the boy rang up on the register.

Cashier:
“Okay, sir, it’s going to be $25.75.”

Customer:
“Oh, it’s over $25? Okay.”

He happily handed over his money and drove away. Had he not started hurling insults at employees and listened, maybe the cashier would not have purposefully charged him almost an extra dollar for the exact same item.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!