Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

It Wouldn’t Tequila To Offer It

, , , | Right | May 6, 2020

I’ve just pulled into the drive-thru at a well-known Mexican fast-food chain, and there’s just one car ahead of me. After several minutes without the car moving forward to the pay window, I roll down my window to hear what’s going on.

The customer, an older lady, is having the worker go through almost every menu item, explaining the toppings and flavors and prices. The woman finally chooses a kind of burrito.

Worker: “And would you like a drink with that, ma’am?”

Customer: “Oh, um… I’d like a… let’s see… A margarita, please.”

There is a long pause.

Worker: “I’m sorry, ma’am, but we don’t serve margaritas.”

Customer: “Oh. Really? Well, I guess I’ll have a [fountain drink], then.”

The woman pulls forward and I drive up to the speaker.

Worker: “Hello, welcome to [Fast Food Chain]. What can I get for you today?”

Me: “Yes, I would also like a margarita, please.”

The speaker is muted for a long time, and I’m worried I’ve offended her. Then, the speaker comes back online and I can hear her laughing hysterically.

Worker: “Oh, God! Oh, thank you! I needed that!”


This story is part of our Margarita roundup! This is the last story in the roundup, but we have plenty of others you might enjoy!

10 Cheesy Stories About The World’s Most Perfect Snack: Nachos

 

Read the next Margarita roundup story!

Read the Margarita roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!