Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Don’t Go Down That Conversational Hole

, , , , | Right | December 29, 2020

There are some people in the world who just want to complain or feel entitled to things. There is a woman who happens to be a cousin of one of the more senior veterinarians on staff. She is in her early thirties and has several dogs that come to see us.

Coworker: “Hi! Is there anything we can do for you?”

She stands from the lobby bench and approaches the desk.

Woman: “Well, you did check us in, didn’t you?”

Coworker: “Yes! I was just wondering if there was anything else we could do for you today?”

Woman: “No! You know, I can’t keep getting up and down like this! My pelvis is out of place!”

Coworker: “I’m so sorry! That must be very uncomfortable for you.”

Woman: “Well, basically, someone pulled me into a hole when I was getting in the truck.”

Coworker: “Oh, no! I’m sorry that happened.”

Woman: “Yeah, well, we’re not going to talk about it!”

You brought it up, lady! I can’t wait until this particular vet retires so we don’t have to cater to his family anymore. For the record, he’s very frustrated by them, too.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!