Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Didn’t Realize This Was A Hotel

, , , , | Friendly | August 24, 2019

(I am shopping for clothes with my mom when I decide to try some stuff on in the fitting rooms. It’s a busy day at the mall that I’m at, so the line is long. Once I’m at the front of the line, a woman comes out of a fitting room, puts some items on a return rack, and walks away from the fitting rooms. I walk in and the room is a mess! There are clothes everywhere, though I don’t think too much of it because it’s so busy today. This happens right before I start to try on the clothes I picked out.)

Lady: *banging loudly on the door*

Me: *startled* “Oh, sorry! I’m in this one. I’ll be out in a minute!”

Lady:What? What do you mean, you’re in this one? It was my room!”

Me: “Sorry, what?”

Lady: *getting louder* “All of my stuff is in there! It’s my room!

Me: “Um, okay, sorry, I’ll be out in a second.”

Lady: *huffs* “Fine.”

(I change as quickly as I can and come out of the fitting room. If looks could kill, I’d be dead and that lady would be on trial for second-degree murder.)

Lady: “All of my stuff was in there. I don’t know why that was so hard to understand. How rude!”

(I had a good laugh about it with my mom later. I’m terrible at dealing with conflict, but I sure wish I’d said something to put her in her place!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!