Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Common Courtesy, Gone In A Flash (Photography)

, , , , | Right | June 13, 2023

I used to work for a well-known photography studio as a photographer. We were always swamped between October and May, so we called frequently to confirm and remind people of their appointments.

The day before Easter, I called one client to confirm. There was no answer, so I left a message. On the day of the appointment, I called in the morning about four hours before the appointment time. Again, there was no answer, so I left another message informing them that if they did not show, they would lose their appointment.

Six hours later as I was closing up, the client arrived with about ten people total, demanding that they have their appointment.

Me: “I’m sorry, but you’ve missed your appointment. I called to confirm, and you didn’t answer or return my messages to say you would be running late.”

Client: “We were waiting for family who had to fly in. They are on their way now. This is very unprofessional of you! You should have known we would be late because we didn’t answer.”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!