Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Church Disservices

| Right | July 6, 2017

(I am selling discount coupons for clients at our radio station for advertising dollars. I am working the window helping a regular when the phone rings. When there’s only one person there [me, this day], our policy is to answer the phone and then continue with the customer at the window. The customer I’m helping is a regular and doesn’t mind. This is the phone call:)

Me: “[Radio Station], this is [My Name].”

Caller: “Sshbsjrfjfj.”

Me: “I’m sorry?”

Caller: “Dhwrfkgh.”

Me: “I beg your pardon; one more time please?”

Caller: “Hdkdhd.”

Me: “I’m so sorry about that. How can I fix that?”

Caller: “WHY AREN’T YOU PLAYING THE CHURCH SERVICES?”

(I finally understand the issue.)

Me: “We play the services on Sunday morning from 8:45-11:30.”

Caller: “Yes, HELLLOO! WHY AREN’T YOU PLAYING THEM?!”

Me: “It’s currently 11:45 and today is Saturday.”

Caller: “I want to hear the church services!”

Me: “Tune in tomorrow between 8:45 and 11:30.”

Caller: “Why aren’t they on now?”

Me: “We play them on Sunday, tomorrow, from 8:45-11:30. You can tune in then.”

Caller: “I know the owner and I’m calling him if you don’t play them now.”

Me: “Okay, I’ll put them on right away.”

Caller: “Was that so hard?” *click*

(It was then 11:55 and we stop selling coupons at noon. I finished the regular customer and closed up shop. As I was putting the phone into weekend voicemail mode I saw the number from the caller on the caller ID. I knew what it was about and chuckled. When I got to work on Monday, I found out that she called and left ten voicemails on Saturday and four more on Sunday. She wanted to know why we changed the days of the week.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!