Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Breast Practice For Dealing With Narrow-Minded People

, , , , | Right | October 5, 2018

(I own a small restaurant that seats thirty people at a time. A woman I have just served angrily approaches me at the counter.)

Customer: “That lady in the corner table is breastfeeding her baby!”

Me: “Good for her.”

(I turn to go back to what I was doing.)

Customer: “I shouldn’t have to look at that while I’m eating. That’s disgusting! Aren’t you going to do something about it?”

Me: “Sure.”

(I then walk around the counter, pick up the angry woman’s tray, take it into the bathroom, and set it on the seat of the toilet.)

Me: “There. Eat in here. That way you don’t have to be subjected to anything disgusting.”

(The woman storms out, fuming. The mother gives me a thumbs-up. On her way out, she leans over the counter and calls out to me.)

Mother: “You may have just lost that one customer, but you gained one for life, and a second once this little guy gets off the breast milk!”

(I love being the boss and getting to say whatever I want. Her son is three now, and they stop in at least once a week.)


This story is part of our Breastfeeding roundup!

Read the next Breastfeeding roundup story!

Read the Breastfeeding roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!