Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

About To Have A Crash Landing With Reality

, , , , | Right | April 21, 2024

I am a passenger in the first-class cabin — points spent for an upgrade! Woohoo! But unfortunately, my first time ever flying so fancy is being hampered a little by some strong turbulence. One of my fellow passengers has had enough.

Passenger: “This is ridiculous! I pay good money to fly first class, and I shouldn’t have to deal with all this shaking around!”

Cabin Crew: “I’m sorry, sir, but regardless of what cabin you fly in, there’s nothing we can do about the turbulence.”

Passenger: “Well, you should! I pay good—”

Cabin Crew: “—good money, yes, but I feel I must ask, what exactly should we do to prevent the turbulence, sir?”

Passenger: “Fly the plane in a way so that only those at the back feel it!”

Cabin Crew: “You want us to transfer all the turbulence to the back of the plane?”

Passenger: “Finally, she gets it. Why do they have someone like you working the first-class cabin when you can’t cater to first-class passengers? They should have you work at the back where the turbulence should be!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!