Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #282287

, , , | Unfiltered | January 30, 2023

i spent my 16th birthday with one of my best friends in Boston (the september before quarantine). we had a fantastic time, walked around and went shopping and saw gardens and stuff, it was really nice.

then we went into Newbury Comics. for context, that Newbury comics is like 2 or 3 stories tall, and we were on the top floor. We were walking around and looking at stuff, and all of a sudden a little kid (probably 10 years old) came up to me.

kid: “hey, my brother over there thinks you’re really cute. you should give him your number.”

me: “uhh…. okay?” i was very skeptical because before then i had only been hit on by creeps or as a joke.

the kid takes me by the hand and DRAGS me over to the brother and his friend (both around 16 or 17)

kid: “so this is my brother, he’s a real catch. he likes… (i don’t actually remember what he liked but the lil bro was so excited telling me everything) and you should give him your number.”

the brother was talking him up so much and i could tell how proud he was of being a Cool Wingman.

the older brother was SO embarrassed, he looked like he wanted to evaporate into the floor but it was absolutely hilarious.

i ended up giving him my instagram and a hug (at the little brother’s request.) kid is a natural born wingman.

i don’t remember his instagram name so i haven’t talked to him since but that was the HIGHLIGHT of my birthday. absolute icons.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!