Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #249402

, , , | Unfiltered | December 12, 2021

(I’m the stupid customer here. My ticket failed to open the gates, so I walked to the guarded gate at the end, where there is a human guard to check. This is also the gate for people with large objects, such as suitcases and baby carriages, so there is a queue. There are several people in front of me, and by the time I’m next, several people behind me.)

Me: (showing my ticket to the guard) Hello. I’m sorry, it didn’t work on the regular gat…

(I’m not done speaking but the guard seems distracted by something behind me. I look back but can’t see anything strange, and then I notice the guard moving away from the gates to a control panel on the wall. I watch her as she starts pressing buttons on it.)

Me: Excuse me…

(The guard doesn’t even look at my ticket and just turns around and nods, standing by the panel. I spend a few seconds staring at her trying to figure out why she’s ignoring me, until she realises what the problem is and waves me toward the gates. I finally look at the gates again, and realise that she has opened them for everyone so that people can get through quickly. In fact, I was holding up the queue.)

Me: Sorry…

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!