Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #240639

, , | Unfiltered | July 30, 2021

(When I was a freshman in highschool, I was a really shy and quiet kid. We were required to take atleast one year of gym to graduate. This day, it was kind of a free period: some people were playing basketball or volleyball, some were sitting around the sidelines, chatting, etc. A friend and I were walking laps around the gym. As we round one of the corners, a girl sitting on the side lines with a group of other people calls out:)

Girl: HEY! You!

(I stop and see she’s gesturing for me to step a bit closer.)

Me: Yes?

Girl: *demanding* Do me a favor.

Me: Um, okay, what?

Girl: *smacks her gum a couple of times, then spits it out into her fingers. Then she holds out her hand* Throw this away for me.

Me: *taking a step back* No, thanks. I’m good.

Girl: *snarling* I didn’t *ask* if you were good or not. I *asked* you to throw this away!

(I began to walk away, hearing her complaining to her friends. My friend and I walked another lap, and tried to ignore them as we passed, but the girl called out again.)

Girl: HEY! F***ING B****!

(That’s when my friend, who I’d only known for a couple weeks, stepped in. He was a very large guy, about 6’8, 280 lbs, and he was a linebacker on the school’s JV football team. He moved to the other side of me so he was between me and the girl, and he put his arm behind my back, pushing me to keep walking. He turned his head and called out to the girl:)

Friend: HEY! Why don’t you get up off your a** and throw it away yourself?! You’ve got legs- use ’em! Leave her alone!

(The girl glared at him, but didn’t say anything else. She never spoke to me again. He and I remained very good friends until he moved away and we lost contact.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!