Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #204309

, , , | Unfiltered | August 6, 2020

(I was working the register at (STORE) while store manager was walking around stocking and putting up new labels. I was ringing up a lady and she had a good amount of items she was purchasing when an older lady starts yelling at her. Once she is done yelling she starts to walk towards the back of the store.)

*Older lady: HOW DARE YOU TERESA? I GAVE YOU LIFE! YOU STUPID F****** B****! YOU DON’T DESERVE TO LIVE. I GAVE YOU LIFE AND I CAN TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU!* (from what I was able to listen to)

Me: Is that your mom?

Customer: NO

Me: Do you know her?

Customer: No, she followed me into the store and just started to yell at me.

Me: What the hell?! Are you serious? (Paging the Store Manager: Tim to the front desk please.)

Tim: Hey, what do you need?

Me: So, there’s this lady that was yelling at her and I think she is kind of off. Can you keep an eye on her?

Tim: Where is she?

Me: She went to the back by the alcohol. She’s wearing a dark green hat and a dark coat.

Tim: (He’s tall so he is able to just go on his tip toes and he can see people walking. Plus there is mirrors in the ceiling so we can spot any thieves.) I see her. *Heads towards her and follows her around*

(No ones at the front of the store and I’m watching Tim follow the lady around. When he gets closer to the store I start to walk up to him and as I do she comes up to him and starts yelling)

Older lady: HOW DARE YOU TREAT ME LIKE THAT! YOU CAN’T HURT ME ANY MORE JOHN. YOU DON’T GET TO HURT ME ANYMOE. IF YOU TOUCH ME I WILL CALL THE POLICE AND I WILL SEND YOU BACK TO JAIL. (Then she walks away)

Tim: Ma’am, you need to leave.

Older lady: I just want to buy my beer and socks.

Tim: Pay for your items and leave. NOW!

(Lady walks away)

Me: Geez John, what did you do to that lady? *laughing as I’m rushing back to the register*

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!