Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #186203

, , , | Unfiltered | February 15, 2020

(I work in a very popular pizza chain that happens to be located in a university food court. Because we are in a food court we do not deliver but we are always more than happy to point the customer in the right direction.)
Me: Thank you for calling (Name of pizza place) in the student union, this is (my name) how may I help you?
Customer: Yeah, I need 4 medium pizzas delivered to (hospital name)
Me: I’m very sorry ma’am, but our location actually doesn’t deliver, but if you would like-
Customer: You don’t deliver to (hospital)?! You’re the nearest location.
Me: Yes ma’am. I understand that but we are in a food court so we don’t deliver at all. If you want-
Customer: (in a very angry manner) Can you at least give me the number to the location that does?
Me: (internally sighs, because I’ve been trying to give her the number since the beginning.) Of course, ma’am.
(Later I found out that she called our location again to yell at my manager about my ‘unprofessionalism’ and how I kept rushing her and reprimanding her for not listening. She then proceeded to tell my manager that I had given her a bogus number on purpose-Something I have never done. My manager knows I do my best to be polite, so she just laughed it off and told me not to worry about it)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!