Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

16 Captivating Stories About All Things CUTE! – A Not Always Right Story Roundup!

, | Right | May 10, 2024

Dear readers,

We’ve published over 100,000 stories over the years, and while they fall into a wide range, they trend toward the rage-inducing, the face-palm-inducing, and the head-desk-inducing. We do like to showcase our Inspirational stories every now and then to remind you all (and ourselves) that the world isn’t a total s***show. Today, we’re narrowing our focus even further and exploring stories about all things adorable, precious, and cute AF.

Check out these 16 stories from the Not Always Right archives about things that are just plain cute, and feel free to “Awwwwww!” as loudly as you like!

 

When In Love, There Is No “Maybe” – We’re not sure what’s cuter: the kid or the couple!

This Is More Treat Than Trick – Hits from the comments: “That was very nice of OP, giving those kids a break.” (Credit: Stephen)

The Milk Is 4%, But The Love Is 104% – The Cat Distribution System seems to be functioning well!

Santa Will Not Be Pleased – I’m an entire adult and I’d struggle with this, too, kiddo!

Making A Hug(e) Difference – It’s nice to see a kid who probably won’t grow up to be a NAR subject! (Besides the cute kind, obviously!)

Boy Oh Boy! – Hits from the comments: “As a guy in his mid-30s who didn’t come out until he was 29, this kinda stuff is EXACTLY what I need to see more of.” (Credit: Alex Krumwiede)

Raising A Child That Gives A Crap – Well, someone taught this kid to be a good citizen!

The Cutest Interruption Ever – When you’re a year old, a few minutes is a much bigger chunk of your life!

This Ain’t No Puff Piece – ALL GLORY TO THE PUFF.

Take A Look Inside; It’s My Chick In A Box – Hits from the comments: “See? It’s not that hard to pick up cute chicks.” (Credit: TritonJohn54)

Making A Garbage Job A Bit Less Garbage – Hits from the comments: “My day has gotten irrevocably better and someone will hear about this.” (Credit: Jay)

Holy Smoky Mountains, Batman – Wait! That Bruce Wayne guy! Does he have a brother?!

Star Trek Into Synchronisation – “IT’S NOT A CLIMBING FRAME!”

Ignoring The Stuffed Elephant In The Room – An elephant never forgets; Mom won’t, either!

We Have Achieved Peak Floof – Heckin’ bamboozled!

A Hot Slice Of Equality – Hits from the comments: “I honestly can’t blame the kid for wanting a pizza the action.” (Credit: TheWobbler)

 

We hope you enjoyed this cute-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

12 Stories About Border Collies To Bring You A Herd Of Smiles!

 

14 Cute Stories About Valentine’s Day

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!