Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

12 Stories About Border Collies To Bring You A Herd Of Smiles!

| Right | March 27, 2023

Dear readers,

National Border Collie Day isn’t until November, but there’s no wrong time to celebrate some of the coolest dogs around. Border collies are widely regarded as one of the smartest dog breeds. These delightful doggos are also incredibly high-energy! Border collies are agile, tenacious, and often headstrong. And sometimes, they are just plain funny, as you’ll discover reading the stories in this roundup.

In honor of those bouncing, bubbly border collies, we’ve assembled 12 stories from the Not Always Right archives. Grab yourself a bowl of kibble and enjoy!

 

Sheep Dogs Aren’t Sheepish – This is why you do research before you get a pet. Every time.

This Herded Flock Knows No Borders – Have you ever seen a dog look embarrassed?

Wetness Is In The Eye Of The Beholder – Okay, let’s be real. We all poke a little fun at our pets once in a while.

This Story Is A Real Treat – Sometimes the dog picks you. And you can usually trust a border collie’s judgment.

A Fence Built On Magic Beans – This story was featured in another roundup recently, but it’s one of my favorites. If a border collie wants out, the border collie is getting out.

The Cuban Puppy Crisis – Hits from the comments: “Dogs. The weak point of every deep undercover mole.”

Border Collies Are Focused… On Something… – Even the smartest dogs have their derp moments.

Going Beyond The Borders Of Being A Helpful Pet – Here’s your friendly reminder to check the batteries in your smoke detectors… and to give that hero pup a bucketful of treats!

A Melan-Collie Sleep – There is truly no alarm clock quite so effective as a border collie on a mission.

Collies Without Borders – Hits from the comments: “A border collie… without excellent training transforms from a dog into a tornado riding the back of a hurricane.”

Rules Are Important When Playing With Dogs That Are Smarter Than You – The title really says it all here.

No Borders On That Kid’s Kindness – We’re going to round up this roundup with pets and puppy kisses and all kinds of wholesome goodness!

 

We hope you enjoyed this Border Collie-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Hilarious Stories About Taking Your Dog To The Vet!

 

23 Awesome Stories That Prove We Need Animal Shelters

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!