Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

We Have Achieved Peak Floof

, , , , , | Related | August 20, 2019

When we decided to get our first dog, a Samoyed puppy, my partner and I searched for reputable breeders and drove over four hundred miles to get her.

About four years later, the breeder — whom I had become close friends with — informed me that she was having another, final litter from the mother of our other pup.

My partner and I jumped at the chance to own “sisters from another litter,” and after the puppies were born, we drove across the country to see them.

Because we were close personal friends of the breeder, she allowed us the first pick of the litter. 

Our first pup was a confident and laid back missus and we decided to try and find a personality that would fit with hers. We sat down in the group of white fluff clouds and played for a few hours.

When the time came, one puppy stood out about the rest. She was so chilled out and affectionate. She curled into my lap and fell asleep. She wanted cuddles and was generally a sweet little girl. We loved her.

I told the breeder that I wanted the sweet girl and handed over my deposit. As soon as the breeder said, “She’s reserved. All yours,” suddenly the sweet one went wild!

The tiny puppy woke up and started to terrorise her brothers and sisters, rolling around, barking loudly, going crazy! It was like watching a completely different dog! Even the breeder said, “She’s never acted like that before!”

My partner and I couldn’t stop laughing and decided that she was too cheeky to pass up, so we decided to stick with our choice.

That brings us to today… We have the loudest, mischievous, most squirrel-chasing, fluffy girl. She drives my big dog around the bend and her big sister has to tell her off with a loud bark.

But overall, I think we made the right choice.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!