Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #108140

| Unfiltered | March 28, 2018

This lady I was serving at work did the usual ‘why are you wearing nail polish’ speech that I get all the time as a white male and I responded like normal ‘because I want to’ and ‘why not’ etc..
Everything went silent and I finished scanning her items and just then after payment she handed my a large silver coin. I read it and it had the ten commandments on one side and a prayer on the other. She then looked me in the eyes and said ‘lord have mercy on you, you disgraceful creature’ I asked her what she is trying to say, all she responded with was ‘thou shall not lay with a man’.
At this point the entire supermarket just about stopped and was watching. I told her I am not gay, of that is what she was on about and I slid the coin back to her and told her to leave.
She didn’t, she stood there and told me how offended by me she was, and how disgraceful it was I even appeared in public. I again told her I wasn’t gay and that for that matter I am a Christian and go to church every Sunday and have since I was born.
I again tried to tell her that, that was her opinion and this is mine and tried to get her to leave. She then told me that she will never set foot in the store again and never get served by me or the likes of me.
.. I get this to a lesser extent every single day.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!