Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Silly Stories For Respect Your Cat Day!

| Right | March 28, 2021

Dear readers,

Today is Respect Your Cat Day! We’re not sure how this day is different from such holidays as Hug Your Cat Day and National Cat Day, but we’re not complaining about having an excuse to talk about how much we love kitties!

Cats are such strange critters. They clearly have a lot of pride and they like to present themselves as cool, collected mini-panthers. But then you catch them hitting the ceiling after they startled themselves with a sock, or chasing a laser pointer right into the arm of the couch.

We’ve assembled 10 stories about the graceful feline dorks in our lives. Enjoy, and give your kitties lots of chin-scritches for us!

 

Cat-apulted To A New Level Of Crazy – Crazy Cat People will always find each other.

This Club Is The Cat’s Meow – Starring Brad Kitt, Edward Meowton, and Helena Bonham Catter.

Adopting The Best Attitude – Nope. Not crying. I’ve just got kibble in my eye.

The Lizard Is Not A-Mew-sed – This kind of kitty demands a little extra respect.

Kitty Cat, Kitty Cat, I Love You – Anyone who loves a cat lover knows exactly how this goes.

Cats Off, To Responsible Pet Owners – Pff. Dog owners…

Sir Neutered The Fifth, Destroyer Of Rugs, Defiler Of Christmas Trees – Don’t tell the lady from the last story about Thomas.

A Customer With Felineous Intent – There’re crazy cat ladies and then there’s The Cat Lady.

Slippers, Sneakers, And Tighty-Whities Are Next – Please comment on this roundup with some of your favorite weird cat names! Some of our favs: Fork, Church Lady, Trash Can, Cat Benatar, and Karen From Accounting.

The Purr-fect Babysitter – Sometimes all you need is a good kitty cuddle to make everything okay.

 

We hope you enjoyed this Kitty-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Hilarious Stories About Taking Your Cat To The Vet!

 

23 Hilarious Stories About Taking Your Dog To The Vet!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!