Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Who Knew, Part 2

| Working | October 30, 2012

(At the electronics store where I work, one coworker has taken it upon himself to systematically rename every area of the store, much to the annoyance of several of us. I come back from vacation and discover he has been assigned customer service in my absence. It should also be noted that I am a HUGE Doctor Who fan.)

Me: “So, anything interesting happen?”

Coworker #1: “Not really. Oh! But I did rename the area!”

Me: “…Oh?”

Coworker #1: “Yeah. This is now called the Time Machine. Get it? Because you all can go back in time and correct mistakes with purchases!”

Me: *speechless*

(About that time, another coworker of ours, Coworker #2, who is nearby and overheard the exchange, decides to join in. Coworker #2 is normally quiet and very shy, so it’s a bit of a shock at how vehemently she suddenly speaks up.)

Coworker #2: “Excuse me, but no. It isn’t the Time Machine, it’s the TARDIS. Because the only time machine that is even worthy of being mentioned IS the TARDIS, and at least that will be ONE not lame name we’ll have in this place!”

(Needless to say, Coworker #2 and I have become good friends since!)

 

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!