Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The Post Office Is Phoning It In

, , , | Working | April 28, 2023

We’ve been having trouble the past few months with receiving our mail. More often than not, we get mail that’s not addressed to us, and our neighbors frequently have to trade mail with us.

I file a complaint with the post office. A few days later, I get a call.

Post Office: “Hi. You complained that you weren’t getting your mail?”

Me: “Yeah, we’re constantly getting the mail for our neighbors, and they’re getting ours. I’m kind of sick of having to trade to get our mail.”

Post Office: “So, you are getting your mail in the end, right? What’s the problem?”

I pause for a long moment.

Me: “The problem is that whoever is doing the delivery isn’t giving me the correct mail.”

Post Office: “But you said your neighbors trade you for the right mail, so you are getting it.”

Me: “Yes, but it’s not our responsibility to finish the mail delivery process. It’s yours.”

Post Office: “I’ll just tell the mail carrier to be more careful. But there’s really no issue if you’re getting your mail in the end.” *Hangs up*

We’re still not getting the correct mail.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!