Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Tasteless Hatred

, , , , | Right | January 2, 2024

Customer: “I want these shoes but in [size].”

Me: “I’m afraid that since those are clearance, we only have the sizes available on the shelves. If they’re not available in your size, we won’t be able to order any in.”

Customer: “All I am hearing are excuses and laziness. You might be able to get away with that in whatever African country you came from, but here in America, we value customer service. Now, let’s try this again. I want these shoes but in [size].”

Me: “Regardless of what country I come from, ma’am, I can’t magic up a pair of shoes that we do not carry for you.”

Customer: “Is that a tone I detect? Get me your manager; I’ll have to tell them how badly behaved their staff are. I do hope you don’t have a visa attached to this job.”

Manager: “Actually, I am the manager, and I have heard everything. Get out.”

Customer: “Excuse me?”

Manager: “You’re a hateful shrew of a person. Get out.”

Customer: “I am the customer!

Manager: “Get… out!”

Customer: “The customer is always right!”

Manager: “The customer is always right in matters of taste, and you, ma’am, have none. Get out.”

The customer finally left, and my awesome manager gave me a pat on the back and told me to talk like that to any other hateful customers we might get in the store!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!