Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

You Must Construct Additional Pylons!

, , , , | Working | March 22, 2018

(I’m the receptionist. In our building, we’ve recently suffered multiple break-ins and automatic doors have been damaged. One of the broken entrances, with two sets of automatic doors, is therefore locked. Wooden boards block the entrance. People now have to walk about 30 meters extra to get to the other side. And yet, on a daily basis:)

Coworker #1: “Why won’t the door open?”

Coworker #2: “Can’t you open the door? My car is right over there.”

Coworker #3: “Ugh, it’s raining. Why is the door closed? Aren’t you keeping an eye on it?”

Coworker #4: *points at bolted down blocks* “But what if you take them out for me?”

Coworker #5 to #99: “Why/since when is the door closed?”

(And, the cherry on the pie: when mechanics come to fix the door. They place pylons around the area, and an email goes out telling people to not enter through that door. And, you guessed it:)

Coworker #100: *walks around the pylons, first sliding doors open, second sliding doors remain closed due to break-in damage* “Eh?” *is now stuck between doors*

(I freed him right away since I saw him coming on the security camera, but I did ask him if he saw the pylons and read his email. He read the email, but he hadn’t noticed the pylons.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!