Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Monthly Roundup: March 2019

| Friendly Healthy Hopeless Learning Legal Related Right Romantic Working | April 8, 2019

It’s time for the March roundup! Our editors have decided among themselves which stories in March deserve the extra attention, regardless of the number of thumbs-ups they received. Out of the 855 stories we posted in the month, we’ve singled out twelve.

If there are any stories from the last month you feel we should have included, please let us know in the comments!

Don’t forget to vote for your favorite stories in the poll below! Note: You can choose up to three*. The winner of the previous roundup poll was Taking Inventory: I’m Afraid I Can’t Let You Do That, Dave from the Legal category!

 

Retail Access Memory – Sadly, these days, politeness does not compute.

I’ll Have A Black Hole Pizza With A Side Of Nothing – We must say this black hole has impeccable taste!

Thinking With Your Brain By Landing On Your Butt – Diffusing a situation level 99!

Can’t Finnish What She Started – Why, hello! My name is Jaakko Heikkinen!

Doing A Disservice To Community Service – Failure to do the work is your problem to work on.

Can’t Help Falling Out Of Love With That Song – What’s worse than a bridezilla? Why the mother of the groom, of course!

Customers Cooperating Over Carbon And Copies? Cool! – Proof that not every customer is a carbon-copy a**-hole.

Get Someone That Nose What They’re Doing – Cry me a bloody river!

The Contrarian Librarian: The Childhood Years – When bad behavior is normalized then good behavior truly stands out.

Booked Yourself Into An Impossible Situation – See what happens when screaming entitled adult-toddlers don’t get their own way.

Should Have Captured Her Reaction On Your Phone – These darn kids and their convenient technologies!

Speaking Your Private Parts – You know you’ve grown up when the reproductive system stops being funny and starts being terrifying.

 

[poll id=”23″]

 

*Not Always Hopeless stories are not included in the poll. This is because often they are so lovely they win by default. 

We’ve decided to separate our favorite ‘Hopeless’ story of the month from the section above, since it’s not part of the poll:

Hail To The Bus DriverSadly all good things must come to an end.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!