Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Looking For The Mystic Pizza

, , , , | Right | March 6, 2024

Customer: “Large olive pizza for [Customer]; you said it would be ready by seven.”

Me: “Sir, we don’t serve pizzas here. This is [Burger Place].”

Customer: “What?! You don’t have my pizza?”

Me: “We don’t have any pizzas, sir.”

Customer: “You lazy f***s! You said it would be ready by seven!”

Me: “Sir, this is [Burger Place]. There is [Pizza Place] just across the parking lot. Did you order from them?”

Customer: “Yes! [Pizza Place]! Why don’t you have my order ready yet?!”

Seriously?

Me: “Sir, as I have said, we are not [Pizza Place]. They are located just behind you, on the other side of the parking lot. You can get your pizza there.”

Customer: “No! I’m here already! Why should I do your jobs for you? Go get my pizza!”

Me: “Sir, it’s not our job to fetch food for you from another establishment. If you want your pizza, the only way you’re getting it is to go to [Pizza Place] across the parking lot.”

Customer: “Fine, but I am never buying anything from you ever again!”

Me: “You didn’t buy anything from us in the first place!”

The customer finally left, but left a bad review about us on Google. “I went to collect my food, but they didn’t have it ready, and then they forced me to go somewhere else to pick it up! Lazy and incompetent!”

We all got a write-up for that review, even though we all explained why it was written. And this is why customers keep getting away with crap like this!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!