Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Just Another Day In Stonerville

, , , | Right | March 20, 2008

I work at a gourmet sandwich company. We can make sandwiches for delivery, pickup, or sit-down. We often get calls from a lot of stoners that want their sandwiches delivered. Probably for “munchies.” It’s about 4 pm on Saturday when I get this call.

Me: “Welcome to [sandwich shop], this is [My Name]. How can I help you?”

Stoner #1: “Hey… yeah…”

Me: “How can I help you today, sir?”

Stoner #1: “What?”

Me: “Would you like to order something?”

Stoner #1: “Yes…”

(After about two minutes of silence…)

Me: “Hello? Are you still there, sir?”

Stoner #1: “Yeah, I’m waiting for you to like, ask me what I want.”

Me: “…Okay, what would you like?”

Stoner #1: *tells me his order*

Me: “Would you like anything else with that?”

Stoner #1: “Yeah… get me a cookie.”

(At this point, I hear a plethora of other stoners in the background.)

Stoner #2: “Cookies!? Where?”

Stoner #1: *laughing* “Dude, I’m on the phone with the cookie company!”

(Now I can hear [Stoner #2] grab the phone and he begins talking to me.)

Stoner #2: “Hey, cookie company? Make that two cookies!”

Stoner #3: “Four cookies! I want two!”

Stoner #2: “SIX COOKIES!”

Me *trying not to laugh* “Okay, sir, will that be all?”

Stoner #2: “Yeahhhhhh.”

Me: “Will that be for pickup or delivery?”

Stoner #2: “Delivery…” *gives address*

Stoner #1: “DUDE, WHAT IF SHE’S A NARC?”

Stoner #2: “S***! You know that address I just gave you? I lied about it!”

(Now I decide to have a little fun with them, considering they wasted my time.)

Me: “Okay, but as a little treat, I’m going to have it delivered anyway. My car will be the one with red and blue flashing lights that reads P-O-L-I-C-E on the side.”

Stoner #2: “A car with lights? That’s awesome!”

Stoner #1: “Dude, she means the police!”

Stoner #2: “S***!” *click*

(We ended up delivering to them anyway because TECHNICALLY they never canceled their order. Our delivery guy came back with the full order, telling us that someone answered the door to tell him no one was home.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!