Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

It’s Not Easy, Being Green

, , , | Right | November 6, 2020

A customer who is a regular walks in. He is always rude with the staff and other customers.

Me: “Good morning, sir! How may I help you today?”

Customer: “Cigarettes.”

Me: “Sure thing! which kind would you like?”

Customer: *Annoyed huff* “Green pack!”

We sell several packs of cigarettes in green packaging. Not wanting to anger the customer, I go and grab the most popular brand that is in a green package.

Me: “Is this the kind you were looking for, sir?”

Customer: *Angrily* “NO! I said I wanted the f****** green pack! Don’t you listen?! You guys should know this!”

Me: “We have several different kinds of packs that are green; what brand do you prefer?”

Customer: “I SAID THE GREEN ONES! DO YOU NOT HAVE EARS?! GO GET ME THE G**D*** GREEN PACK!”

I go back over to the cigarettes and grab a different kind with a green label. Thankfully, it is the right kind. I finish up with the customer’s order, all while he is complaining about how today’s kids don’t listen or respect their elders, etc.

Me: *As the customer is leaving my register* “Have a great day, sir!”

Customer: “F*** YOU!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!