Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

I’ll Have A Hot Slice Of Lies With A Side Of Fraud

, , , | Right | April 13, 2020

(I am working the late shift at a pizza delivery place when a customer asks to speak to the manager.)

Customer: “I had an order earlier today delivered to the [Inn] and it was completely wrong.”

Me: “Okay, not a problem. Would you know the order number? It will be listed on a tag that will be on your box.”

Customer: “No, I was so furious that it was wrong that I just threw the boxes away.”

Me: “Okay, then I will just look up the address.”

(We have had no deliveries to the [Inn] all day.)

Me: “Huh, that’s weird. It seems we don’t even have any orders for there at all for the whole day. Well, maybe if I can figure out who your driver was, we can go from there. Do you remember what he looked like?”

Customer: “Yeah, uh, he was kind of tall with brown hair.”

Me: “Okay, okay. Well, some of our drivers have different colored shirts. Do you remember what color shirt he was wearing?”

Customer: “Yeah, it was a mostly blue shirt that said [Chain] pizza with red and black on the shoulders and sleeves.”

Me: “You know, that’s so weird because none of our drivers wear a blue shirt. In fact, we don’t even have a uniform shirt like that, and most of our drivers wear black. Strange.”

Customer: “You know what? I’ll, uh… I’ll just call back later.”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!