Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Five-Star First-World Problems

, , , , | Working | April 10, 2018

(Recently the go-to guy for all expense reports in our company has retired. It seems that this guy just did everyone’s expenses when they traveled, so now everyone has to figure out how to do their own reports to get paid for traveling. Now, mind you, everyone who can travel is pretty important to the company, and very well paid, as well. I overhear this conversation between two coworkers soon after.)

Coworker #1: “I can’t get room service at the hotels anymore.”

Coworker #2: “Oh? Why not?”

Coworker #1: “Well, you know how [Expense Guy] always did the expense reports, and now that he’s gone I have to do them? Well, I just can’t get it to work for me, so I can never get room service.”

Coworker #2: “Oh. So, what did you do for food this last time?”

Coworker #1: “I had to go down to the bar! Can you imagine me sitting there, surrounded by those people, at like nine at night? I just wanted to sit on my bed, but I couldn’t!”

Coworker #2: “Oh, that does sound rough.”

(If she wanted room service, she should have learned how to be self-reliant!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!