Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Bumping Into Maleficent

, , , | Working | November 28, 2019

(I overhear my colleague talking about her day.)

Colleague: “I saw something and stopped, and suddenly something bumps into me from behind. It’s [Other Colleague]’s pregnant belly. But she didn’t even bother to say, ‘Excuse me,’ or let me know she was there. So, I hope she loses the baby, because it’s her fault for not letting me know she was behind me.”

Me: “What?”

Colleague: “Yeah! She just stood there waiting for me to bump into her, and she didn’t even bother to let me know she was behind me! It’s not my fault I bumped into her belly!”

Me: “But you’re the one who stopped suddenly.”

Colleague: “Yeah, but there’s something I wanted to look at.”

Me: “…”

Colleague: “Who asked her not to say, ‘Excuse me’? She should have let me know she was behind me. She didn’t even make a sound!”

Me: “Did she scold you or complain about you bumping into her?”

Colleague: “No, luckily. But she has no right to, because she didn’t say, ‘Excuse me.’” 

Me: “And for that, you cursed her baby?!”

Colleague: “It’s her fault for not letting me know she was behind me! She should have said ‘excuse me’! She didn’t even bother to, so I hope she loses the baby, and it would serve her right!”

(I stopped talking to her after that; otherwise, I might have been tempted to give her a good slap across her face.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!