Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Are They Kidding Or Kidnapping?

, , , , | Right | CREDIT: realtomgl | December 15, 2022

At my hotel, we can give out cribs upon request. The cribs are the ones with the high white bars that kind of look like baby jails. They are also on wheels, which makes sense if you think about it, but I never have before this.

One night, my supervisor and I are at the front desk and a couple gets off the elevator. They are wheeling a crib — with a baby sleeping inside — through the hallway. We both just kind of have a long pause because we have never seen anything like this, nor did we think it was possible.

The couple is heading toward the restaurant, so my supervisor decides to go after them, thinking that they won’t get past the restaurant entrance. But she quickly realizes that between us and the entrance are elevators to the parking garage, so she takes off running to see where these people are going.

It turns out the couple was hungry and didn’t want to pay the upcharge for room service, nor did they want to wake up their baby, so they just wheeled the crib down to eat at the restaurant.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!