Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

9 Funny And Cute Stories That Only ‘The Princess Bride’ Fans Will Understand

| Right | June 29, 2020

Dear readers,

The Princess Bride is one of the best films ever made – fight us! So while we’d never get involved in a land war in Asia, we will get involved in digging out these stories from our archives, fighting off the rodents of unusual size and climbing the cliffs of insanity while we’re at it!

The following nine stories are from our readers who share our fandom, even if it is just a “kissing book”!

 

The Projector Was Only Mostly Dead – With this many Princess Bride fans in one place, something inconceivable was bound to happen.

The Paint Is In Aisle Five; Prepare To Die – They have a left-handed six-fingered aisle!

As You Wish… – Another example of what happens when someone wants to hate the movie so badly.

Inigo Montoya’s Schooldays – Inigo Montoya failed lab because he hates waiting.

Bringing A Kid To The Movies Is Not Inconceivable – Adding some drama to the most dramatic point in the movie.

To Boldy Go, As You Wish – Westley, when the rope fell. Inigo, his arms wide…

Hi, As You Wish – There’s only one real answer to that level of neurosis.

An Inconceivable Lack Of Film Knowledge – When you meet someone who gets it!

As You Wish – When relationships are on a cliffhanger… don’t push!

 

We love bringing you classic stories from our archives that you might have missed – but if you know any that we missed then let us know in the comments! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Have you been enjoying our roundups? Check out more stories here to see if you’ve missed any!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!