Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #323375

, , | Unfiltered | May 8, 2024

We’ve got a huge golf tournament today which has over 100 players, meaning there are no open tee time slots. I’m checking in the players.

The next man in line comes up and says he wants to play a round of golf, and shows me a paper from a well known on-line tee reservation web site with a tee time for this day and at this time.

Two reasons I say he can’t play: First there are no open tee times today and second, our golf course does not even subscribe to that on-line reservation web site. (How he got a print out for OUR golf course is not known.)

He spewed out a long line of profanities, demanding I let him play. After I told him “NO” for the 10th time, he said he was going to sue us & have us arrested for false advertising.

I told him go ahead, have fun doing that, but he still isn’t permitted to play today, or any day with a “reservation” from the web site we don’t subscribe to.

Finally, one of our members who is 6’4″ and who had heard what was going on, came up and got in the face of the jerk and told him in no uncertain terms he had 2 minutes to get back in his car and leave, or WE’D call the police and have him arrested for trespassing.

He left without saying another word.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!